1. WHY PLAY CUSTOM STIX™?
Custom Stix™ is the only company in the world that allows you to create your very own full color personalized drumsticks one pair at a time. We allow you to express yourself with your own signature model of custom drumsticks. You no longer have to order 50 pair at a time and pay a set-up fee with additional shipping charges while waiting 4-6 weeks for delivery. We allow you to have your very own personalized custom drumsticks while only ordering 1 pair with FREE SHIPPING (in the U.S. only) at the lowest price possible.
2. HOW DO I ORDER PERSONALIZED DRUMSTICKS?
We've got a short video coming that will show you how to walk through the process of ordering your personalized drumsticks. You can watch that here.
All you need to do is select the personalized drumstick design you want to order, click on "personalize" then follow the steps to add your name, or your business name as you walk through the process. You can choose your color, and font that you want then you'll be presented with a preview before you checkout. Don't like what you picked? Start over and pick a different stick - it's that easy. Or if you're thinking you want something more customized, then select customized drumsticks and you can upload your own image and get exactly what you're looking for!
3. WHAT KIND OF DRUMSTICKS ARE THESE?
Custom Stix™ uses hand selected, made in the USA first-run hickory drumsticks. Custom Stix™ are smooth, straight, and consistent.
"I had endorsement deals with several major brands before starting Custom Stix™ and I can honestly say I prefer these sticks over any brand I have ever played. I have been playing drums for over 30 years and have played every brand known to man and have gone through hundreds of sticks. These sticks feel great and last a very long time! I haven't found a better stick anywhere. Period!"
Jeff -owner of Custom Stix™ (you can read more about Jeff here)
4. CAN I PLAY WITH THESE STICKS?
Absolutely! Custom Stix™ feature full-color graphics that are applied to first-quality hickory drumsticks using a patented image transfer process. Due to this advanced process, our finishes won’t rub-off on hands, drums or cymbals. So, while they may look too good to play with, they’re made to take a beating. (see these sticks in action here)
5. HOW DO YOU APPLY THE ART?
This is NOT a sticker. These sticks are not wrapped, coated, or screen printed. The art is heat fused to the sticks using a patented image transfer process. The art becomes one with the wood.
6. WHAT IF MY SCHOOL, BAND, ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY WANTS TO ORDER LARGE QUANTITIES?
We specialize in custom orders. Click the Custom Drumsticks tab for details on custom orders using your art or how to have art created. You can send us an email with details and we will get back with you asap. We have a great in-house graphic artist who can create a great drumstick design just for you.
7. DO YOU OFFER MORE DRUMSTICK SIZES?
Currently we only offer the 5B model for quantities of 1 to 24 pair of drumsticks. We have found that to be the most popular size among most drummers.
If you want to order a different size stick option, the following sizes are available with a 25 pair minimum order: 7A, ROCK, 5A, 5B, 2B and 3S (Marching sticks)
*You MUST notate the stick size in the memo section while ordering if you want something other than a 5B.
8. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER? AND IS SHIPPING REALLY FREE?
We ship via the United States Postal Service First Class mail for our personalized orders in a 1.5″ x 18″ crimped end shipping tube. We provide free shipping for all orders shipped within the U.S. Although there is no guarantee with the U.S. Postal Service, they usually arrive anywhere in the U.S. within 10 days of ordering.
We ship out all orders under 24 pair within 3 days from the time the order is placed.
If you need to ship via USPS Priority mail, please select that option in the checkout process for faster delivery. This takes approximately 2-3 days after we ship to arrive.
You may also select Express Mail for even faster shipping. This takes approximately 1-2 days after we ship to arrive.
Our shipping options and prices are listed below:
- Free Shipping via USPS First Class Mail $0.00
Including production time, your order should arrive at your destination in 7-10 days.
- Priority Shipping via USPS $5.00
Including production time, your order should arrive at your destination in 4-7 days.
- Priority Mail Express/Next Day Air $25.00
Including production time, your order should arrive at your destination in 2-4 days.
9. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes! We ship First Class International via USPS. During the checkout process, you can select two options:
-Shipping to Canada
-Shipping to any other international location other than Canada (the UK, Australia, etc…)
10. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Click here to review our return policy.
12. CAN I USE MY OWN ARTWORK?
13. CAN YOUR ARTIST DESIGN MY DRUMSTICKS FOR ME?
Yes. We can design your art based on your descriptions and details. There is a $30 art fee. However, you may want to design it using our template as a guide for dimensions. Click here for our downloadable template. Click here for a sample file of a client’s design to use as a guide.
Below are the details for getting custom drumsticks for you, your band, school or organization.
There are two ways to submit your artwork:
- You may use our custom drumstick product designer by clicking here. The maximum file size that you can upload is 10mb.
- You can request us to design your artwork for $30 via email by clicking here.
- Minimum of 300 dpi (as high as 600 dpi) as a JPEG, PDF, or PSD.
- Customstix recommends using a jpeg file to get the best quality image possible. Pdfs automatically convert to a lower resolution file.
- Art should be sent flat, not in layers, in RGB. Dimensions are 12.5” x 1.93”.
- White does not print. If white is used in your art, it will show up as clear, resulting in the wood grain showing through. This is a cool effect that we use with several clients.
- If you want to have the art fade in from the tip, (which is recommended) remember to have the art fade from 100% clear on the left side of the art to 100% full. Otherwise, there will be a line where the art begins.
- We usually take about 1-2 inches to achieve this effect.
- We are not limited to the amount of colors that can be printed. We use a full color process.
- We can print almost anything.
- Please keep in mind we cannot print items or names that are protected by a trademark such as RockBand, Elvis Presley, Areosmith, University of Alabama, etc… Also, we can't print any profanity or anything deemed socially irresponsible by Custom Stix™. If after reviewing your graphics, we decided we can’t create your sticks, your payment will be refunded promptly.
Here is our quantity price list for Custom Drumsticks with custom artwork:
- Buy 2 for $22.99 each and save 24%
- Buy 6 for $14.99 each and save 51%
- Buy 12 for $10.75 each and save 65%
- Buy 25 for $7.50 each and save 75%
- Buy 50 for $6.50 each and save 79%
- Buy 100 for $6.25 each and save 80%
- Buy 250 for $5.90 each and save 81%
- Buy 500 for $5.75 each and save 81%
- Buy 1000 for $5.50 each and save 82%
- Buy 2000 for $5.25 each and save 83%
This pricing does not include the Mossy Oak© drumsticks
***For third-party wholesale pricing, send us an email at [email protected] telling us about your company and we will send over details.
14. WHEN I ORDER IS IT FOR ONE STICK OR FOR A PAIR?
All the drumsticks you see in our store are pairs of drumsticks, and all pricing is for pairs of sticks. We don't offer single sticks.