A: None. They have a machine to do that now.
2. Q: How is a drum solo like a sneeze?
A: You can tell it's coming, but you can't do anything about it.
3. Q: What's the last thing a drummer says in a band?
A: "Hey, guys - why don't we try one of my songs?
4. Q: What did the professional drummer say when he got to his job?
A: "Would you like fries with that?"
5. Q: How can you find a drummer in Nashville?
A: Ask for a refill.
6. Q: What is the difference between a drummer and a savings bond?
A: One will mature and make money.
7. Q: How can you make a drummer's car more aerodynamic?
A: Take the Pizza delivery sign off of it.
8. Q: How can you tell a drummer is walking behind you?
A: You can hear his knuckles dragging on the ground.
9. Q: What's the best way to confuse a drummer?
A: Put a sheet of music in front of him.
My personal favorite:
10. Q: What is the difference between a drummer and a large pizza?
A: A large pizza can feed a family of four!
Just having some fun with my fellow drummers and friends. I have played the drums for over 25 years now and think I have earned the right to pick on my choice of instrument. Share these with a drummer that you know or someone that knows a drummer.
*****If you know of another one, please post it in the comments below.
Photo credit Here